Unite Critical Practices in Healthcare at Queens
Advance in your profession and enhance patient care outcomes, safety and quality through the online MSN with a Clinical Nurse Leader track from Queens University of Charlotte. You’ll develop in-demand skills for a growing nursing role and gain a valuable credential.
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing introduced the Clinical Nurse Leader role in 2003. As advanced generalist clinicians, CNLs still work directly with patients but take a comprehensive and integrated approach to their practice. The presence of a CNL has been proven to reduce the occurrence of infections, falls, pressure ulcers and readmissions and to improve medication adherence.
Through the 38-credit-hour curriculum, you’ll learn to:
- Take advantage of technological resources
- Collaborate with other health care professionals, design creative solutions and think critically about issues
- Analyze data and evidence-based research
- Design, implement and evaluate patient care plans
Designed with the Working Nurse in Mind
The online Master of Science in Nursing from Queens is much more than a standard graduate nursing degree. Faculty members create a supportive learning environment in which they act as mentors, personally engaging each student to aid in their success.
Other important features of our program include:
- A flexible schedule to fit in your busy life
- Tuition that’s affordable for nurses – just $474 per credit hour*
- The classroom portion of the program is 100 percent online – no campus residency required
- A reasonable time commitment—earn your degree within two years
Prepare for the next step in your nursing career through Queens’ online Master’s in Nursing with a CNL track. Call us at 866-313-2356 to speak with one of our admissions advisors, or request more information.
*Plus fees and course materials. Tuition rates subject to change.