Unite Critical Practices in Healthcare at Queens
Advance in your profession and enhance patient care outcomes, safety and quality through the online MSN with a Clinical Nurse Leader track from Queens University of Charlotte. You’ll develop in-demand skills for a growing nursing role and gain a valuable credential.
Clinical Nurse Leaders, or CNLs, are master’s-prepared, generalist clinicians who take a comprehensive, integrated approach to nursing practice. CNLs work with interdisciplinary teams to improve outcomes and efficiency of care, while continuing to work directly with patients.
Through the CNL track of Queens’ online Master of Science in Nursing, you’ll learn to:
- Apply evidence-based practice to your work
- Design, implement and evaluate patient-care plans to drive optimal outcomes
- Serve populations of patients within care units across healthcare settings
The field of healthcare is constantly evolving, and for patients and hospitals to run efficiently, highly skilled Clinical Nurse Leaders are paramount. Discover how you can become an influential force in the healthcare system with our infographic on Clinical Nurse Leaders.
Graduates of the online MSN program are eligible to take the national Clinical Nurse Leader certification exam.
Designed with the Working Nurse in Mind
The online Master of Science in Nursing from Queens is much more than a standard graduate nursing degree. Faculty members create a supportive learning environment in which they act as mentors, personally engaging each student to aid in their success.
Other important features of our program include:
- A flexible schedule to fit in your busy life
- Tuition that’s affordable for nurses – just $490 per credit hour*
- The classroom portion of the program is 100 percent online – no campus residency required
- A reasonable time commitment—earn your degree within two years
Prepare to be a leader in your profession by advancing your nursing education through Queens’ online Master’s in Nursing with a CNL track. Call us at 866-313-2356 to speak with one of our admissions advisors, or request more information.
*Plus fees and course materials. Tuition rates subject to change.