The mission of Queens University of Charlotte is to provide transformative educational experiences that nurture intellectual curiosity, promote global understanding, encourage ethical living and prepare individuals for purposeful and fulfilling lives.
Our vision is to be recognized as a leading comprehensive university, distinguished by our commitment to transforming the lives of our students and enhancing the intellectual and cultural fabric of our community.
To fulfill these, we act upon these values in everything we do:
- Focus on Students. We value the factors that foster student success: an intimate learning environment, excellence in teaching, intellectual curiosity and an education grounded in the liberal arts tradition, one that develops critical thinking, creativity, communication, commitment to ethical behavior, responsible citizenship and serves as a foundation for successful and fulfilling lives.
- Integrity and Respect. We value a sense of caring and community, seek to promote diversity and respect for all people and recognize the importance of personal integrity and ethical action.
- Stewardship. We value and are committed to those who learn and work at Queens, and we are proud of our university. We will responsibly manage our heritage, our resources and our reputation to ensure that we remain a source of pride for our students, faculty, staff, donors and alumni.
- Creativity and Innovation. We value creative and innovative thinking and acts, both in the classroom and in advancing Queens toward its vision as a leading comprehensive university and a community asset.
- Service. We value responsibility and service to the society at large, in keeping with our Presbyterian heritage and as expressed in our motto, "Not to be served, but to serve."
Discover how the mission and vision of Queens University of Charlotte drives us. Find out more about us and our online programs by calling 866-313-2356 to speak to an admissions advisor, or request more information.