Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an education from Queens University of Charlotte?
Apply today! Getting started is as easy as completing our online application form. From there, one of our program managers will provide you with personal assistance.
If you have questions, give us a call at 866-313-2356 or request more information. We’re here to help!
Queen’s University of Charlotte is not currently accepting international students for the online programs.
3-Step Application Process
Fill out your application:
- Application for the online MS in Nursing, MA in Educational Leadership, Master of Health Administration, and MSN Post-Master’s Certificates
- Application for the online MA in Communication and the Communication Graduate Certificates
- Application for the online Master of Business Administration and Business Graduate Certificates
- Review and prepare any program-specific requirements. These vary by program and can be found on the admissions section of your selected program.
You can also contact us at 866-313-2356 with questions.
- Order and submit your transcripts. To complete the application process, you’ll need official transcripts of all post-secondary course work from previously attended institutions.
After completing your application, you’ll receive a decision from our admissions department within 2 to 3 weeks.
Questions? Get in Touch With a Program Manager
To speak directly with a Queens Program Manager, call 866-313-2356. They’ll support you on your journey to becoming a member of the Queens community.