Online Programs From Queens University of Charlotte
At Queens University of Charlotte, we provide personalized education with a global perspective. Our online programs are founded on values we’ve held on campus since 1857, emphasizing experiential learning and meaningful relationships between students and faculty.Explore Our Programs
Queen’s University is committed to supporting our students and communities. Click here for COVID-19 updates.
Experience More, Achieve More
At Queens, you always get the best of both worlds: We combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience, blend structured curricula with flexible online study, and complement a liberal arts core with rigorous career preparation.
16 Programs available
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA: Cybersecurity Management Specialization
- Flexible MBA: Executive Coaching Specialization
- Flexible MBA: Finance Specialization
- Flexible MBA: Global Business Management Specialization
- Flexible MBA: Healthcare Management Specialization
- Flexible MBA: Leadership and Change Specialization
- Flexible MA Communication
- Flexible MA Communication: Organizational Communication Specialization
- Flexible MA Communication: Strategic Communication Specialization
- MA in Educational Leadership
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Nursing (MSN)
- MS in Nursing (MSN): Clinical Nurse Leader Specialization
- MS in Nursing (MSN): Nurse Administrator Specialization
- MS in Nursing (MSN): Nursing Informatics Specialization
11 Programs available
- Cybersecurity Management Certificate
- Executive Coaching Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Global Business Management Certificate
- Healthcare Management Certificate
- Leadership & Change Certificate
- MSN: Clinical Nurse Leader Post-Master’s Certificate
- MSN: Nurse Administrator Post-Master’s Certificate
- MSN: Nurse Educator Post-Master’s Certificate
- MSN: Nursing Informatics Post-Master’s Certificate
- Strategic Communication Certificate
years of training industry leaders with a student-first approach to education
of Queens classes have fewer than 20 students, U.S. News & World Report, 2020
ranked in Regional Universities South, U.S. News & World Report, 2023
Choose Queens. Choose the Best in Yourself.
We’re dedicated to transformative educational experiences. Whether you learn online or on campus, we keep our class sizes small so faculty can focus on your needs.
A Queens education is rooted in ethical citizenship within a global community. In addition to our student focus, we promote integrity, respect, stewardship, creativity, innovation, and service.
When you graduate from Queens, you’ll not only have gained the knowledge needed to advance in your field, but also have broadened your personal horizons.About Queens
“My degree helped me enhance my understanding of my identity and learn how I could construct the person I wanted to become in the workplace and in society. This learning was crucial to bettering myself with my colleagues and my loved ones.”– Vanessa Faura, Knight School of Communication
Queens online students receive personalized attention and an educational experience that’s just as rigorous and rewarding as our on-campus programs. Enjoy the flexibility to study on your schedule, communicate easily with instructors and peers, and receive 24/7 technical support.Online Student Experience
Throughout your time at Queens, you’ll benefit from the personal guidance and attention from our expert support team of academic coordinators. From enrollment to tuition guidance and assistance with your online studies, you’ll be in good hands.Meet Your Team
Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate and masters degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Queens University of Charlotte may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org)
For more information about State Authorizations of Online programs, please click here.